34" subwoofer

naw it's an audiobahn seen this thing in bragg pawn shop in fayetteville they always had it covered up because of crazy people asking crazy questions lol

A friend of mine owns a couple of the old Clarion 32" subs. Completely impractical, but certainly has the "WTF is wrong with you?" factor when you bring it to a show.

Its things like this that makes me wish I lived in the united states.

I'd drop that cash in a heart beat!! Hell I spent 350$ on a couple (10) Walmart Pyle 6" shipped to Canada

you want it?I know you do lol
Depends what I could get it for shipped to Canada and verified that it works.. LOL I'm sure recones would be a hard to come across.

I do have a build in the works with 4 atomic ELE 18's that takes priority

It's just too impractical for daily use and the output is just not worth the money. For 1000$ you can put together a pair of serious subs and have enough left over to get a budget amp or a good down payment on a top notch amp.

A friend of mine owns a couple of the old Clarion 32" subs. Completely impractical, but certainly has the "WTF is wrong with you?" factor when you bring it to a show.
And if your friends ever goes to sell them, I want one. It's one of the few rare things from clarion I don't have in my collection.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chevy Blazin'

10+ year member
Chevy Blazin'
Chevy Blazin'
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies