**** u sundown

BayAreaSlaps408

K ppl reason for the **** u SUNDOWN is why u have to be so **** good, lol!!! So I decided to purchase SUNDOWN saz-1500 but due to popular demand n ppl getting tax returns almost everywhere is sold out n only back orders are available til May 2014!!! Only online retailer had for $525 was woofers etc n I was debating on buying I thou hell what's n extra $25 for such a awesome piece of equipment. So I go like 2 days later to place order n Dey bumped up price to $599+tax!!! ARE U ****** SERIOUS!!! $100 MORE ABOVE NORMAL RETAIL PRICE!!!

So to make a long story short I was debating on just getting a quick low budget AMP till back in stock at ssa or car stereo giant. But was thinking bout getting refurbished saz-2500 for $510 from sundowns official repair/refurbish spot. Wanted to know if anyone has purchased refurbished sundown amps frm them n how there holding up??? Is it worth it??? Or should I just get another top bnib AMP,if so what brand,model u recommend n where to purchase from?? Looking for MONO, 1500-2500 rms @ 1ohm, $550 w tax max!!!

Any help n suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchasing from dbr? I don't think anyone has ever said a bad thing lol. Look at his feedback from his black Friday sale of refurbished amps. It's a pretty safe play.

I know of a few people that have bought the refurbs and had good luck with them. I wouldn't hesitate if I was in the market for one. All that being said I'd still buy something else. Excellent amps just way too expensive.

For that kinda money I would do the audioque 2200 or jump to an American bass vfl 120.1 or a dd m1..

Personally the American bass vfl line is a helluva amp vfl 120.1 is rated at 2200 rms and it will do that and more all day and if you know what your doin .5 is possible. Amp is runnin 525.00 shipped on eBay, you could go with a 100.1 wich is closer to the saz 1500 for 340.00. Either amp is a good choice.

There is an alpine mrx240 in the amp classifieds if you wanted to go used but it puts its max power out at 2 ohms (2400 rms)

Really that's an absurd price per watt MSRP. I paid less for my Zed amps new. You can get Sundown 3500 used on a forum for that kind of money, or as was mentioned get a DBr refurb which is probably more solid than one right from the factory.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.