FS: Arc Audio PS8

Participant count
  • Participant list

jsampsell
10+ year member

Music and Electronics Nut
Item(s) for Sale: Arc Audio PS8

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent, like-new condition! This was bought about a year ago. Whenever they first came out. I have really enjoyed it but I sold my car and am getting rid of all of my old gear.

Price: $700 - Includes free shipping - See details below

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free insured FedEx Ground or Home shipping to CONUS.

Item Pictures: I forgot to put a piece of paper with my username and date on it for all of the pictures. I really don't want to retake all of the pictures since I've boxed everything back up but I'll follow the rules if that's the difference between selling them or not.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I loved it! But, to be honest, I am probably not the best person to ask because I have never experienced the Mosconi. I had a DEX-P99RS and a DEH-80PRS previously to the PS8 and the PS8 totally woke up the car. Nothing else changed when the PS8 went in and it was a noticeable difference. Not sure why. I don't know how to explain but it was definitely noticeably better. That may not help you in your decision.

I am actually looking into going with this or a mosconi 6to8. What was your experience with the arc?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.