Montgomery AL? Anyone?

Born in Clanton, raised in Montgomery. Military sent me to North Dakota back in 1989. I do not miss the crime or racism in Alabama.
I also don't miss the two-faced ******** I used to call friends.
Racism goes both ways here actually. You fet two faced people everywhere bro.

Racism is pretty **** bad here. I'm stationed here, originally from FL. Can't wait to get back there. Anyone know any quality installers, maybe from the forums? The local shops are pretty **** expensive

Dope man! I'm in vestavia hills and work at custom autoworks in homewood only sundown dealers around here,come by one day!

I live in around dothan which is about an hour and half away. And I noticed most people around here love kicker jl and earthquake for some reason. No decent shops I know of at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The Rockville aren’t bad 6x9s. They technically have specs geared in the ported direction if you’re using them as a subwoofer. They want a fairly...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!

About this thread

ATC_DJ

ATC_DJ
Montgomery, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
LosIsATool