The Truth

So I have had several different/ very good systems for many many years, but I've never had an aftermarket Head Unit because (I like the look of my factory etc.. its classy.) Does having an aftermarket unit really make things that much better?

If I did get one, what would you suggest? It would have to be something classy and not teen/brokish/ ghetto looking/ cheap looking. (no offense to anyone) it would have to have a screen..

1970546_303680829784687_1836287089_n.jpg

the deck is what sends the signal to either the speakers or an amp, the quality starts at the deck. if you have a ****** quality signal going to the most expensive amp ever built ánd best speakers on the planet it'll still be playing what the headunit/deck is telling it too.

Well, I just sold all of my audio, even my stash audio, to get some brand new audio for my car.

So far this is what I'm going with.

HU-?

Sub- BL15 2 ohm ( I will wire the sub down to 1ohm)

Amp ?

Speakers?

Which HU should I get! Like I have said. I have had great systems/ I change out for new stuff once a year.

I've used a line out converter for years. I wonder how much better a HU will make it sound/ SQL wise. I'm looking for a great classy looking HU with a screen. Not cheap looking. Anyone? I need the HU to also have multiple amp inputs as I will have a amp for my door speakers also

Most of them have screens, don't ya know?

Seriously tho, if you are getting a bl15, then I would just keep the stocker. Unless it cuts off low freqs of course. Which I'm guessing it doesn't since you've kept it thus far.

But don't listen to me. Ask yourself if you'll actually use the extra features or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chris4627

chris4627
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kingjd7