US Amps AX-TU600C

Participant count
  • Participant list

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amp is in perfect working order, has a few nics on the heatsink. With the plexi bottom plate who wants to show off the heatsink. This is a tube amp for those that do not know, do your research. Pre RE Audio buy out amp, built in the USA. 165 x 2 @ 4 ohm, pure SQ. Terminals are mint, amp has hardly been used.

Price: $250 shipped, will consider trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.