FS: Lanzar Optidrive

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

(4) Lanzar Optidrive 100 plus

(i was told they were designed to be bridged at 1ohm but just something i was told on another forum. if this is true you will get a decent amount of power from them)

(1) Lanzar Opti E540V EQ

(1) Lanzar Opti x4b crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

well they are in awesome shape for their age but not mint. each amp works 100% and was bench tested today again today. no issues period. every item works like they should

Price:

Amps $165.00 a piece shipped. PM for questions on buying more than one. will be very hard trying to find 4 together again. also two serial numbers follow eachother in order. the other two do not.

EQ $115.00 shipped

Crossover $115.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

everything will be listed on multiple forums. once it is gone i will try my best to post it here or remove it. pm all trades.

what kind of power do these actually do @ 1ohm?
Well I believe they were rated 200x1@4ohms so id assume 600 or so at 1 assuming they are underrated. This is a hard find 4 of these together two with brother sister serial numbers along with the crossover and eq

Uppppp

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

If you have a offer make it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.