I wanna get loud but, i have a huge problem.

ScionIq

Hi guys. I drive a scion iq, for those that dont know what an iq is, its pretty much a smart car with a back seat.(10' x6') I love bass but my windseild can't handle it. Right now I have 1 l7 15 d2 hooked to a 400.4 amp. It has cracked 2 times in the past month. Yesterday I picked up a aq2200. I wanna slam but not bust a windseild every time I do. What are some ways I can solve my problem, every little bit helps.

That's really impressive. I rarely hear of daily setups like that cracking windshields. I'd say a plexiglass windshield is the only choice? Unless they have others? Maybe extra bracing to keep flex down?

That's really impressive. I rarely hear of daily setups like that cracking windshields. I'd say a plexiglass windshield is the only choice? Unless they have others? Maybe extra bracing to keep flex down?
Really? That's "impressive"... You think he has some magic l7 that can crack a windshield when guys with 5x the power and speakers can't do that.. It just means he has a terribly built car and is NOTHING to congratulate. Bet you like to ******* to youtube videos of guys breaking their 1992 Toyota too lol. Flex does not mean it's loud, car damage does not mean it's loud..

Really? That's "impressive"... You think he has some magic l7 that can crack a windshield when guys with 5x the power and speakers can't do that.. It just means he has a terribly built car and is NOTHING to congratulate. Bet you like to ******* to youtube videos of guys breaking their 1992 Toyota too lol. Flex does not mean it's loud, car damage does not mean it's loud..
This ^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 154db in a Scion XB no cracked windshield and I still have a rockchip in it. My car is deadened to hell and back though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Never understood why people get a kick out of breaking windshields or flex .... "oooh look at all dat flexxx ohhh ahhhh!" wtf that is NOT a good thing!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.