American Bass Hd 18 vs Memphis Mojo 15 Need Help!

Drew5787

Nc
Hey guys I'm new to the board and need some help deciding on a build starting tomorrow morning. I am confused between a AB 18 or Mojo 15 in the trunk of a 03 ford focus se. I will be using a american bass hd 2500 watt amp on either sub. My local audio shop will need to build a box inside my trunk but guy said it may be kinda hard to get air space right. What do you guys think will hit/sound louder. Thanks

Hey guys I'm new to the board and need some help deciding on a build starting tomorrow morning. I am confused between a AB 18 or Mojo 15 in the trunk of a 03 ford focus se. I will be using a american bass hd 2500 watt amp on either sub. My local audio shop will need to build a box inside my trunk but guy said it may be kinda hard to get air space right. What do you guys think will hit/sound louder. Thanks
the 18 is going to be kind of hard. id do the single 15. my wife has a single 15 in her focus trunk

I like the mojo 15 single setup in the 15" class. I've been after an 18 quiet some time now but my local audio shop only sells the American Bass 18.

The owner has tried to talk me out of doing the 18 and going with 15 and you guys have pretty much convince me other wise also.

The owner has tried to talk me out of doing the 18 and going with 15 and you guys have pretty much convince me other wise also.
i mean if you just absolutely want to try the 18, then all power to you. just going to need a BIG box and alot of trouble. her 15 was trouble enough, she has a L7 15" and they like large boxes as well. It was fun getting hers in there because we didnt build it in the trunk but we got it

Hey guys I went with CM Mojo 15 but to be honest I still want more lol. I've been thinking about returning the CM Mojo and do the American Bass 18. I have to talk with wife first lol.

I did a guys box for an 18 re audio in the trunk of a focus and I swore I would never do it again. Couple of ways you can do it and all of them are a biznatch. If you are not wanting to spend a lot at the box builder than go with the 15.

I ended up building the box in the trunk...had to get my 8 yr old to put most of the screws in lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.