CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

jowens500
10+ year member

"A boom box is not a toy"
Okc, OK
Where: Highly’s House, just a few minutes NW of OKC in Piedmont, Oklahoma

Address will be pm'd to anyone interested in coming.

When: March 29th 2014 8AM till whenever

Cost: Free, of course!

As promised, I’ll be having a get together at my place. Should be a great time for everyone involved rain or shine. Oklahoma weather is unpredictable, so if you have a pop-up it might be a wise choice to bring it. I’ve checked with the usual suspects and there are no local area (OK/N. Texas) shows planned for this weekend.

I’ve got room to fit 30+ vehicles on the property so there should be plenty of room. If we have more than that I will arrange for overflow parking. Primary parking out back with driveway parking for the low cars that would prefer not being on grass/dirt. Electricity will be available for those that bring a power supply. Extension cords will be a good idea.

For those coming in from out of town (!) I’ll see about checking into a group rate from a local hotel if there is interest. The nearest safe options are ~10 miles away and located here. LMK if there is a single preference there and I will see what I can do.

I’ll be planning on having some food (BBQ ribs and brisket?) and sodas for lunch. An Emotiva/KEF system is available for reference, AKG and German Maestro headphones, and room in the shop for people to hang out away from the sun/wind/rain/sleet/whatever. Should be a great time, so come on out!

See you there!

This is turning out to be a can't miss event. There are already around 30 people and one coming all the way from Canada! It may also turn into a 1X MECA event too, but that's still TBD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date