Opinion on Sundown Audio SA Components

Participant count
  • Participants list
How's it going guys..

Thinking about changing my front stage up. Currently have 2 Sundown Neo Pro v2 6.5's and 2 Crescendo FT1 super tweets as my mids and highs. Trying to ditch super tweets to abandon the harshness of the sound.. although I did like the output.

I'm thinking about doing some fiberglass work for my first time, and going with 2 sets of the Sundown SA 6.5 components. I figure if I double up on the amount of mids and highs simply by quantity that I can maintain high enough levels of SMOOTHER and more forgiving output that'll still keep up with my lows.

Any experience with these things?.. I know they sound good, but can they get decently loud?

Thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.