WTB: GameCube

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) Wanted:

I'm looking for gamecube stuff atm, don't really need a console or controllers, mainly games, will pay a fair price, willing to buy your old collection, for the right price I'll take the gamecube and controllers too, need a memory card as well.

Main games I want - Mario Party, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros,

Possible Condition of Item(s): (New, used, or any. Remove this text before posting ad)

Used

Price Range:

?

What you offerin sweet cheeks? Gotta check how many and what games I have here. And I has the gamecube
All depends on what you got

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

u could just download an emulator and find a controller (with usb adapter) and play any game you want
I know it's sad, but I don't have a computer capable of running Gamecube games lol.

A bit off topic but Super Smash Bros Melee still sells for more on ebay than most Wii games. You can't get a used copy for less than $30! For a game that's over 12 years old...that's ridiculous.

/rant

i still play my game cube games on my wii... love smash bros and mario kart.Can't wait for the new one to come out.
this

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

A bit off topic but Super Smash Bros Melee still sells for more on ebay than most Wii games. You can't get a used copy for less than $30! For a game that's over 12 years old...that's ridiculous.
/rant
It was an epic game and still is.

/rant
The price of the good games on there is stupid high, I saw all 3 gamecube zeldas go for over 200$ I'm hoping the ca community will be more reasonable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.