Phoenix Gold Ti21600.5 SD1300.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainobvious!
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Does anyone have either of these available?

I have the following available for trade +/- cash or I can buy outright:

Phoenix Gold Ti800.4

Xtant X604 chrome (2)

Xtant X1001 chrome

Diamond Audio D7054

JL Audio HD900/5 (2)

JL Audio HD1200/1

JL Audio HD750/1

Arc XDi804

Soundstream Ref4.920

Zapco Z-150.6

Item(s) for Sale:

See above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All units in good working condition

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm looking for the newer Ti2 1600.5 It has the clear plexi top cover and is all class D. Also much smaller.

Is that the one he has, or is it the 2011 model with the solid black top that's class A/B on the full range channels?

I hav3 a sd800.5 that needs repaired. If you are interested in it PG dors flat rate repairs on it or you could have it repaired elsewhere. I was quoted 60 from one repair guy. Id sell it for 60 shipped

how much would you sell the xtant 604s for?
$250 each. X1001 for the same.

All 3 are in excellent condition. One of the X604's was new without the plastic coating on the amp cover when I purchased it. And I paid $350 for it. Would be great to sell all 3 as a matching set for a buyer. These are awesome amps and would make a great old school setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...