Status
Not open for further replies.

tplaya07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

New in the box AudioQue 1200d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New in the box. I bought this off another member here 3-4 years ago with the intent of building a new system in my truck, but kind of lost the car audio "bug", and never followed through with it...and it's just sat in my closet ever since. It does come with the remote knob, cable, and user's manuals as well.

I also have BNIB AudioPulse/TC Epic 10" listed over in the Subs section that I bought to go with it.

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping to the conUS.

Item Pictures:

I have lots of references on here from way back (used to sell a lot of CDT and DLS stuff)...just haven't been on in a few years. Link for references: https://www.google.com/#q=site:caraudio.com+tplaya07

Last edited by a moderator:
really!!!! grrrrrr.... I had a wtb ad forever!!! just ordered one yesterday from soundqubed..... I'm pissed....... GLWS great amp!!!!!!

Yes. It does come with the remote knob, cable, quality control check sheet, and user's manual. I updated the first post as well. To the best of my knowledge, that it everything that comes with it when purchased direct from AQ. Thanks.

Yes. It has the clipping light on the remote knob. I'm not sure about the specs of the new ones, but I've attached some pics of the manual/specs.

Also, for anyone who tried to PM me, my inbox is now emptied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...