VIsonik 4000XD for sale-400 shipped (similar to HK 4000d)

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudstratus
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Visonik 4000XD

Item(s) Description/Condition: *

* Rms Power @ 14.4V DC: 1 x 2500W @ 4 Ohm, 1 x 3500W @ 2 Ohm

* Rms Power @ 17V DC: 1 x 3000W @ 4 Ohm, 1 x 4000W @ 2 Ohm

* Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.125" x 10.5" x 26"

* 12 - 17V DC Power Input

* 0.2 - 8V RCA Input Voltage

* Frequency Response 10 Hz - 350 Hz

* Short / Overload / Thermal Protection

* Bridgeable with second Class X Amplifier

* 24dB Variable Subsonic Filter

* 24dB Variable Low Pass Filter

* 0 - 18 dB Variable Bass Boost

* Remote Gain Control module

* RCA Line OutPut

I bought this roughly 2 1/2 years ago from a person on here with intentions of hooking it up to my sa 8's and never got around to upgrading my electrical and then got a new truck and havent done any audio in it. It has been sitting in my closet since i tested it to make sure it worked when i bought it and should be working just fine. I will give a money back guarantee on the amp not being DOA (as long as you know what your doing and have the electrical to run it!)

From what i know it does pretty close to the rated power but i know its power hungry. I also heard you can make a small mod on it and make it one ohm stable and get close to 5000 watts at 1 ohm on 17. I have done nothing to modify the amp and as far as i know neither did the previous owner. The one thing he did do was paint it white and you can see that there are places where the white paint has been rubbed off (probably from installing this beast).

I know everybody thinks visonik is cheap junk but from my research i did before i bought it this is a very solid amp and will put out great power for the money!

Dimensions are 26x10x3. Thing has to weigh 20-25 pounds.

Price: 400 Shipped to the Continental US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via UPS ground unless buyer would prefer something else. Prefer paypal. Would be willing to do cash if local pick up. Located in western NY but travel to NE ohio semi frequently.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thanks for the info pro-rabbit. someone hit me up. i know you can use some cheap power, im not going to be using it anytime in the near future so someone might as well get some use out of it!

I have a cliff designs cdx-20a, on yours I see the extra board on the end, mine has fets on it yours is a blank spot. anyone know why?
They are slightly different designs. Just like the HK4kD is a little different as well.

No they are the same board, I have worked on the HK and the visonik, and the clif designs is also the same board.
Same board with various ones having small differences. I was a dealer for them and a sponsored competitor during their time of good products (all 3 lines are owned by the anaba group).

Same board with various ones having small differences. I was a dealer for them and a sponsored competitor during their time of good products (all 3 lines are owned by the anaba group).
I didn't notice any difference in components, everything I had to replace were the same on all the boards. The board was a different color and the caps had different stickers and colors to them but everything had the same values.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.