Not open for further replies.

nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^Above^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Specs: ZRS C9 - Cadence Sound Store

100x4@4, active capable great amp just don't need it anymore moving away from audio/not really motivated to get louder anymore. Mechanical 10/10 Physical 7/10 it's a little ugly which is how I got it.

Price:

$115 Shipped and Insured Conus. No trades please, I will not hold it for you, price is pretty firm as I'm fairly certain that this is good price may negotiate slightly.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, if you'd like to see more feedback I have the same username on CACO and RO

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

let me know if you ever want to trade...... I got alot of non car audio as well.....

AWESOME SELLER HERE FOLKS BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.....

My bad I read it wrong. Was thinking canadian for some odd reason. I'm looking fir a good 4 channel. This one has way more power than I need but the reviews are very good for it.

My bad I read it wrong. Was thinking canadian for some odd reason. I'm looking fir a good 4 channel. This one has way more power than I need but the reviews are very good for it.
I bought it at the recommendation of a friend on ROE who loved his and I haven't been the least bit disappointed it has served me well.

So everything still works like it did from day one? And do you still have the remote?
Everything works as it should never had anything go awry with it, I'm not the original owner so I don't have the knob unfortunately. Although I never really thought it was necessary to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...