4 channel amp with only one rca output from HU

Participant count
  • Participants list
Look for this, its called a Y split. Cheapest route other than buying a new HU. But will you loose front and rear fade.

CAVS10.jpg

I probably should have clarified. The headunit has both left and right outputs for the front channel but theres only one set of them. The amp has two sets of left and right inputs, one set for the front and one set for rear. Unless I'm just confused on where to position the y splitter.

My cadence 4 channel has a switch on it that allows me to use one set of rca's rather than the traditional 2 sets for all 4 channels maybe other amplifiers use the same technology.

^^ depends if you have them split behind the deck or if you have them split at the amp. split at the amp is a lot easier and then you'll only need to run one set of rca's to the rear of the car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.