Free Enclosure Design to the...

Some sort of magical gain?
So you're asserting that there are more than one sorts of magic?
Oh yes my Friend, whether it be black magic or white magic or a new form of magic that is plain out MAGICAL

First Person that can tell me why majority believe some sort of magical gain can be had by using a 4th-order band pass design on this forum in this day and age....
READY GO!
so do you not believe in magic or fourth orders?

so do you not believe in magic or fourth orders?
magic no, 4th order (ported and bandpass), yes I believe in them. they are great in certain applications BUT for some reason ive read many posts where some users think they will be louder simply because it is a 4th order bandpass... Most have no clue that why not save the enclosure size while gaining the extra output and run a 4th order ported enclosure... most if not all amps have a LPF correct? a 4th order banpass simply does the same but does so acoustically and normally at about a -24db/octave slope compared to a electronically filtered LPF (like on most amps) -12db/octave slope.

might as well throw the T line and 6th order into the fray as well.... lol
well now now there. you cant throw in a t-line as well. sheesh, 6th order is ok, but not a t-line. not talking quarter wavelength loudspeaker design here

ill tell you why lol they think it looks cool , and because its such an intricate design they believe theyll gain 10dbs and blow everyone out the water lmao....can i get my design now?

ill tell you why lol they think it looks cool , and because its such an intricate design they believe theyll gain 10dbs and blow everyone out the water lmao....can i get my design now?
ask politely?

because they saw a youtube video of a viechle that LOOKS like its loud using a 4th order design box

not actually seeing one in person

or sitting in a viechle demoing with a 4th order box

or even having a friend with a properly functioning LOUD 4th order box in their viechle

nope

they just saw a youtube video of someone looking like their crap is loud on a awfull cell phone video 4th order

lols me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.