Running grounds help!

Participant count
  • Participants list
Are you asking if you should re-use the factory grounding points? If so, you'd be well served to make new ones, with the engine ground as close to the alternator case as possible or better yet, at the alternator case.

Are you asking if you should re-use the factory grounding points? If so, you'd be well served to make new ones, with the engine ground as close to the alternator case as possible or better yet, at the alternator case.
No I already upgraded big 3 with 1/0 Stinger hpm but I got wire leftover so I want to put in second run. Just wondering if I should just put second run on same grounding points I used for the first run(strut tower and tranny)?

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I am guessing I should also have two runs from rear strut tower to rear batt bank?

No I already upgraded big 3 with 1/0 Stinger hpm but I got wire leftover so I want to put in second run. Just wondering if I should just put second run on same grounding points I used for the first run(strut tower and tranny)? 

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I am guessing I should also have two runs from rear strut tower to rear batt bank?
With a rear battery bank you really don't need to add any grounds to the front. You need to run at least as much or more ground wire from the last battery only in the rear bank.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.