wtb 2000+rms@1ohm amp under 300$

over the orion 4500? Just curious as to why. (genuinely curious) I'm also in the market for a similar amp...
The Orion amps aren't what they used to be back in the 90s. They are still ok, better than say hifonics. But not much . They are still trying to live off the name they made back then but sold out like most other companies from the 80s and 90s. By this I mean the build quality just isn't what it used to be They are more about profit than design and engineering

The Orion amps aren't what they used to be back in the 90s. They are still ok, better than say hifonics. But not much . They are still trying to live off the name they made back then but sold out like most other companies from the 80s and 90s. By this I mean the build quality just isn't what it used to be They are more about profit than design and engineering
I actually found out it's a 2500... it's the older chrome one and I've been told by a number of people it does well over-rated power.

here is a gut pic..

nxmesz.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.