wtb electric rc car

Mostly want something for bashing.

I have a slash 4x4 now but I think I want something for my kid to mess with too. We have a local track that I might mess around on a little but not much.

basswii what one are you talking about?

I have a rustler vxl, but with a different brushless setup, It is lightly modded and would come with 3 sets of tires, as well as a 2s and 3s 5000mah lipos. Truck isnt battle beaten or anything, but has been on the beach so some light surface rust. Pm me if interested.

Look at my FS thread. Absolutely ****** truck. HPI Savage Flux HP. Brushless, RTR, comes with everything, chargers, lipos, transmitter, tool kit, some spare parts. I think i've used it maybe 4 times since I bought it, its basically brand new.

its not an electric but i have a hpi rs4 3 evo+, spektrum 2.4G radio system, digital steering servo, all tools needed, lots of extra parts. only has 4 quarts of fuel through it. after run oil after every use. $325 shipped.

I have a RWD Stampede, here's everything I've done to it:

Traxxas Smart battery charger

Velineon brushless motor and ESC

Front bumper, great in case you run in to something at high speed

Fiberglass tie bar thing on front

Aluminum part I can't think of the name right now on one of the front wheel assemblies

Stock battery

Stock controller

Will need a new body and for the tires to be reglued. The velineon system is a bit too powerful for stock glue lol

I also believe I changed the gearing, not sure though. It's fast for a monster truck.

$300+shipping, may be open to trades (partial or full)

I would sell my brushless rustler that I mentioned earlier with lithium 2s and 3s batteries for $225 shipped. My dirtbike shredded the piston otherwise I would ask more. Shoot me apm if your interested.

The truck is waterproof as well.

5000mah 2s and 3s hardcase lipos, sand tires, 2.4ghz, and would also come with stock tires(fronts pictured, rears are pythons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the offers so far guys.

i for sure want 1/10 scale and electric. Would prefer 4x4 also.

Would like another sct.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants
Who Replied