Help finding h/o alt for my car

I have been trying to find high output alternator for my 91 honda accord dx and can't seem to find one other than the ebay brands. Does anyone know where to find to find one or if any alts from another car model would fit?
3 week. Build time. Do you want a direct bolt on or can you do a slight mod ? The direct is 180 amp the one that needs the mod is a 250 or 300. Can't remember. Don't have my sheets right now. But also how much power are you gonna run ?

3 week. Build time. Do you want a direct bolt on or can you do a slight mod ? The direct is 180 amp the one that needs the mod is a 250 or 300. Can't remember. Don't have my sheets right now. But also how much power are you gonna run ?
Im probably gonna be around 3500-4000watts but im not sure yet, can you pm me all the options and the prices they have for my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.