Component 6.5 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

SplAffair
10+ year member

I lol'd
I drive a 98 cherokee and the max front door speaker depth is 2 and 5/16s any one know of a component set that can handle around 100 rms each side with this mounting depth? Would like to keep it >$100 if possible. I have a set of cadence cwm6kit 6.5s that won't fit lol

I have a set of alpine SPX17pro's that have neo motors that are really shallow but they are more than $100.

I know zapco makes a shallow mount set that is rated for like 125rms I think and can be had for around $120-130

I have a set of alpine SPX17pro's that have neo motors that are really shallow but they are more than $100.
I know zapco makes a shallow mount set that is rated for like 125rms I think and can be had for around $120-130
ZAPCO ZSL-165 6.5" SHALLOW SLIM LINE 2 WAY COMPONENT SPEAKERS

http://bit.ly/1buZQHi

These? and I will be buying Thursday or Friday so.

I drive a 98 cherokee and the max front door speaker depth is 2 and 5/16s any one know of a component set that can handle around 100 rms each side with this mounting depth? Would like to keep it >$100 if possible. I have a set of cadence cwm6kit 6.5s that won't fit lol
why dont you just make mdf spacers vs buying new speakers?

Since you know how to make a spacer, use a different material than 3/4" MDF. Look at a large plastic cutting board. You might need to switch your saw blade to cut it smoothly but it's a good alternative to MDF.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.