Speaker wire disconnects

knotdrummer88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a 1998 jeep cherokee, and when the weather breaks in a couple months I will be making my front doors removable. Now in my front doors I have 2 mids and one super tweeter in each door. From the doors I have one run for the tweets and one run for for the mids. Now, when I remove my doors what is a good way to make plugs for the speaker wire?

I have a 1998 jeep cherokee, and when the weather breaks in a couple months I will be making my front doors removable. Now in my front doors I have 2 mids and one super tweeter in each door. From the doors I have one run for the tweets and one run for for the mids. Now, when I remove my doors what is a good way to make plugs for the speaker wire?
I have a 98 cherokee as well. Are you using the stock speaker location?

I have a 98 cherokee as well. Are you using the stock speaker location?
Well, they're in the stock location in the sense that they're in the door. They are in fiberglass pods, and I also have two of the same sized mids built into the sound bar

If you have a passive x-over connected to the speakers from a single source you'd have to place dummy resistors in place of the speakers if you're going to use your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.