pioneer premier ts-w5000 how good are they

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluegrafboy

I've been looking to upgrade my system and possibly get in to competition. I've recently seen pioneer premier ts-w5000 around Craigslist and i looked at pioneer premiers website they look remarkable but at 900 for one sub woofer. so my question is have any of you heard these monsters in person or own one, if so could you tell me if what you think of them and are they truely a power house?

they were record breaking subs back then but for that price, you can maybe score a used neodymium sub like a Digital Designs -Z which are the new bad boys on the block thats breaking the records.

they ****!

pioneer/premier wont repair/look at/fix or make replacement voils or surrounds for this woofer... pretty crap when ya pay so much for it.

looks awesome and gets loud but the 5000spl and the 121spls would have been so much better if pioneer made them repairable (made recone kits for them)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.