Tim webb is a scam artist to thee max

-BenBen-
10+ year member

Team L.oud A.s F.u**
I have saved all information in regards to our deal. I sent this guy my amp (AB 500.1) Back in July For Repair. Someone had hooked it up backwards and Tim told me it would take 2 weeks to return it. Well weeks turned into a half of a year and at this point i am pissed. I even Paid him 150$ for the repair ahead of time just so there were no issue as far as parts needing to be purchased. now he is stating he shipped the amp out on the 4th of last week via ups, and Memphis to Louisville is not that long of a trip..My amp has not arrived. It even has gotten to the point that tim also did not fully repair the amp as promised, but due to the lack of effort on his part, i still paid the full amount for the repair and advised him that i would send the amp to someone else to finish the repair. it is quite a few pictures of all of our messages, shows all of the times i was told my amp was done or almost done, shipped etc. I am putting this out so that no one else has to have the same situation happen to them, that has happend to me. I have been more then patient, and i mean overkill nice..at this point i Am Done!

Just to break it down

Amp shipped in July..

Tim Promised amp would be finished mult. diff. times but i have never been able to get a honest answer or response,

I paid tim in Nov. to try and speed the process up.

Dec. Tim stated he would send the amp back unfinished at my req due to it taking so lone.

Jan 4 tim states he shipped amp..

Jan 10th - amp has not arrived still.

Feel free to check the pictures (Full list of pics in library link.) I only posted the ones i felt were the most important to show the amount of time i have given Tim, and to validate i did pay him already etc

benbenondatrack's's Library | Photobucket

Start_zps243a10b5.png

Bullshit2_zpsedc66230.png

Bullshit3_zpsc2864fc3.png

Bullshit_zps5d264163.png

bull12_zps7a2ca12a.png

Bull11_zps724db8aa.png

bull10_zps70a68d27.png

bullagain_zps1804b7f8.png

Screenshot_2014-01-04-12-22-03_zpsc90d3a47.png

He did the same **** to me and didn't even fix my amp haha had it for 3 months and sent it back blown.. He's a piece of ****. Don't do business with him ever.. Get on caco and give him neg feedback.

Amp Mekanik-APOLLO D ROBB got him i believe.
**** mutha fkcas be scamming hard then. be careful who you send your stuff to. especially with amp repair cause you know it might take longer than 45 days, after that you have no paypal claim and are screwed

**** that ***** man. I have talked with Tim via PM a few times and he always seemed like a good guy. Hope it works out for you in the end.

I use corey Brandes he is the best I have used so far. Quick shipping, fast responses, great price, and lets you know what happened. I won't use any one else unless he decides to quit repair work.

That ***** man. I hate people that need to scam to make money. Just go find a job somewhere and quit taking peoples hard earned money.

I'm glad I have someone local who repairs amps and subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm glad I have someone local who repairs amps and subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I never could find anyone local I could rely on so I taught myself. No amp tech can repair everything ( theres always that one amp with an issue you just can't lick) but a good tech knows though when he can't repair something and knows when to walk away and make it right with the customer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

-BenBen-

10+ year member
Team L.oud A.s F.u**
-BenBen-
Down South
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies