Bwap scammer ?

Mass Car Audio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
WTF Bwap, You have not been online since I sent you payment for the MX5000 amplifier. I'm starting to think your a scammer. I know you were online after I sent you a message stating I sent you the money and now you have not been online for 4 days. I think you just took my money and ran. I can't believe your ripping me off for a measly $135, You must be a broke *** loser.

I will be filing a paypal claim on the 13th, right now I have opened a paypal dispute and you haven't even tried to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had any deals with him but he seems like a cool enough dude... Give him a little slack, sometimes things come up that you just can't control. @Bwap ;

[quote name='jrdnhsnbrg']I've never had any deals with him but he seems like a cool enough dude... Give him a little slack, sometimes things come up that you just can't control. @Bwap ;[/QUOTE]

I find it just a little shady that he was online after I sent him the message stating payment was going his way and he never replied back, now he hasn't been online since.

I find it just a little shady that he was online after I sent him the message stating payment was going his way and he never replied back, now he hasn't been online since.
Maybe it wasn't actually him online. Maybe a family member (let's say he's married for this example) opened up his laptop to use it for a moment and the page was just up. Who knows.

How long ago did you send payment?
I sent payment on the 6th of January. Right now I have a open paypal dispute and he still has not responded to it, on the 13th I can file a paypal claim.

I sent payment on the 6th of January. Right now I have a open paypal dispute and he still has not responded to it, on the 13th I can file a paypal claim.
Dude it hasn't even been a week. Calm down, take a deep breath, and be patient.

You ever seen the disclaimers when you order something online; "Please wait 5-6 bushiness days for processing"?

I'm pretty sure the same thing applies here. Give it some more time...

Dude it hasn't even been a week. Calm down, take a deep breath, and be patient.
All the other times we talked he would respond back in a day or 2, now he hasn't even been online since. I would rather just get my money back and be done with it.

You ever seen the disclaimers when you order something online; "Please wait 5-6 bushiness days for processing"?
I'm pretty sure the same thing applies here. Give it some more time...
I could understand that if the guy was online since then, but he's no where to been seen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies