Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of 12 Zcons D1.2

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Will get a picture with username and date up in the AM. They are definitely not gonna win any beauty contests as far as appearances go. But mechanically are 10/10 and sound great! Replaced the 8g terminals the person that re coned them had on with 4g terminals from Sundown. Also have a SQ3500.1 i would do a package deal with. I will entertain trades, mainly looking for 8's + cash, feel free to offer though.

Price:

500 + shipping

Shipping Information:

Actual shipping to you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Whats up with the amp?
Almost new only marks if any would be on mounting feetz.. Still installed in trunk at the moment. Will post up pictures etc. In a day or 2 as long as it doesn't rain. Looking to get 590 shipped for it.

I got 4 massive audio 8s. Let me know
Don't know much about the hippo's other than heard they were similar in output to sa8's. No clue on what your 8's are worth either.

What exactly are the blemishes on the surrounds? are they holes? or just some scrapes? its hard to tell in pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fireitup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fireitup
Alabama
Start date
Participants