Is this a good box?

[quote name='Typhoon']It was prefab so then would i go to audio express or something and get it custom?[/QUOTE]

No we have box designers and buildrs on here that wont rip ur head off like local shop would thats why i linked @Buck; for you

I had an atrend b-box a couple of years ago that blew up off some re audio 15's. The piece of **** had no glue and was put together with thin wood flooring finish nails. I never even considered a prefab after that and you shouldn't too.

I had an atrend b-box a couple of years ago that blew up off some re audio 15's. The piece of **** had no glue and was put together with thin wood flooring finish nails. I never even considered a prefab after that and you shouldn't too.
I got an atrend dual 15" box. They definitely used glue on mine and plenty of it. Though it doesn't appear as if nails were used. I think staples were used instead. Don't know if that's good or bad......

Lol! Cool story bro. That black paint is hardly glue.
It was white glue. Apparently they also used it on the corners instead of liquid nail. Never had a problem with the box though. Pretty leak less to me.

It was white glue. Apparently they also used it on the corners instead of liquid nail. Never had a problem with the box though. Pretty leak less to me.
I'm glad you enjoy your poorly made box. You said they used staples. Lol, wtf? The wood isn't even 3/4, it says 5/8 probably more like 1/2. If you take a rubber mallet to the edge it will lift right up. You keep beatin up the block in your ****** prefab and think you are the loudest on the street.

I'm glad you enjoy your poorly made box. You said they used staples. Lol, wtf? The wood isn't even 3/4, it says 5/8 probably more like 1/2. If you take a rubber mallet to the edge it will lift right up. You keep beatin up the block in your ****** prefab and think you are the loudest on the street.
I'm building something else. The prefab is going to be sold. The walls were 3/4 but the front baffle was 1 inch. I don't know what kind of bootleg atrend box you have.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.