WTT/WTB 0.5ohm stable 3k-4k amp!!

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

Looking a .5ohm stable amp to push my RE destroyer. I know the lanzar opti drives are probably my best bet for the price but really need around 4k or more!

I have a hifonics brutus bxi 2610d i can toss in on trade. Good amp, great condition.

I am on a TIGHT budget so please dont even bother if you are trying to sell me on a $600 sundown or something. I would possibly be able to come up with $300 total cash or trade the brutus and $100.

I dont really care if the amp looks perfect, just has to be perfect mechanically!

Feel free to pm me with any offers! Thanks

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

start looking for a AB VFL..... or that opti, or a popcorn amp, all decent and about what you'll find in that budget... for 300 bucks I can't see much more than a opti in your future though..... average vfl 150 is 340 shipped and that won't give you the full 4k....

He aint lyin im barely finding 2k for that price
oh i can find 2k all day for that price and can push out a 3k amp for that price, VFL, GP, HK, but finding a 4k at that price he's probably gonna get the opti..... but its gonna be hard for him as he has a amp that most won't touch, it is not the best brutus on top of being a hifonics.... but he can pull something off.....

Thanks for all the suggestions guys,,,as far as the zx2500, sorry but not really a kicker fan, plus it only does 2500 @2ohms. Need more than that by far.

Ive seen the optidrives but was a little unsure about them, i saw a 3500 for 300 shipped and a 4000 for 300 plus shipping...or vise versa, but when i did some research i found that the 4k was about $100 less than the 3500 new...it weighed a lot less too, so i can only assume the 4k is cheap built lol.

As far as the other suggestions go, idk many of those amps let alone where to find them, i know my brutus is weak lol but i think i got it gone on cl for about 225...lots of kids with p3's needing an amp lol.

I guess if anyone can send me links to find those suggested amps ill be glad to check them out, and opiions on the opti...whys the 4k less than the 35?

Thanks for all the suggestions guys,,,as far as the zx2500, sorry but not really a kicker fan, plus it only does 2500 @2ohms. Need more than that by far.Ive seen the optidrives but was a little unsure about them, i saw a 3500 for 300 shipped and a 4000 for 300 plus shipping...or vise versa, but when i did some research i found that the 4k was about $100 less than the 3500 new...it weighed a lot less too, so i can only assume the 4k is cheap built lol.

As far as the other suggestions go, idk many of those amps let alone where to find them, i know my brutus is weak lol but i think i got it gone on cl for about 225...lots of kids with p3's needing an amp lol.

I guess if anyone can send me links to find those suggested amps ill be glad to check them out, and opiions on the opti...whys the 4k less than the 35?
im not a fan of kicker but they do make nice quality built amps. and actually the Kicker 2500 will do about 3K as long as your electrical system is good, also running it at 2 ohms will in part make the amp more efficient and will make more power as well vs running a amp at .5ohm, were you will have more heat build up etc and the amp wont be as efficient. Trust me the the kicker will do 3k

Lets see... 4000 - 2500 = 1500 difference. That means that on paper, you may see a difference of about 1.5-2 db at max volume. After you figure in power compression, voltage drop and efficiency, your real world output will probably be the same, especially since the zx is underrated anyway. My guess is that you don't have the charging system to fully support a 4k amp anyway, so you may be asking for a lot of problems with a 4k amp.

Long story short, that zx2500 would be your best bet at this point.

Lets see... 4000 - 2500 = 1500 difference. That means that on paper, you may see a difference of about 1.5-2 db at max volume. After you figure in power compression, voltage drop and efficiency, your real world output will probably be the same, especially since the zx is underrated anyway. My guess is that you don't have the charging system to fully support a 4k amp anyway, so you may be asking for a lot of problems with a 4k amp.
Long story short, that zx2500 would be your best bet at this point.
exactly what is was trying to say but yours is more clear lol. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

The kicker zx2500.1 is a power house, I have seen it put about 1500 rms at 8 ohms...LOL

Kicker recommends a 300 amp inline fuse and 1/0 gauge wiring, the opti4001D recommends the same size wire. Even the internal components are very nice in the kicker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.