sundown audio ns v3

Well what are some solid subs you would recommend if the sa-10s aren't doing it for me? Box will be about 4 cubes should I go two twelves or one fifteen? Will be running off a saz2500d, xs power 5100 under hood, and soon to be a ho alternator from singer.

What about a single 15" zv4 or two 12" x?

Last edited by a moderator:
where are you guys getting ur info to say ya need 3.5k for this sub? have you owned one?

please people don't post unless you know what your talking about...

The sub is rated at 3500rms watts. We all know that most sundown woofers can handle more watts. Will someone need 3.5k for the sub to function? Probably not. To make it come alive..yes they will more than likely need 3500rms watts or more. The wattage confirmation was found on the sundown audio website.

The rated power wasn't what I was questioning...

The sub is rated at 3500rms watts. We all know that most sundown woofers can handle more watts. Will someone need 3.5k for the sub to function? Probably not. To make it come alive..yes they will more than likely need 3500rms watts or more. The wattage confirmation was found on the sundown audio website.

I was responding to SPLaudio. In regards to your question I havent seen the subs in person. I've only seen one person with them on youtube. Guy had a sundown 4500 on them @.5.

Both those are probably seeing around 12-1500 watts each after rise and barely moving. Looks to me like you can dump plenty of power into these. I want some now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.