So Many Choices

Best 10s to use in a pair with less than a $250 price tag per. To handle upwards of 1k watts each. 3 cubes to work with.

I think there's enough info here to say a dozen woofers or so... Someone will come in here and say Tantric! Or Sundown! Or Soundqubed! So I will just say those first, but for a real recommendation look into a pair of SSA Gcons or Fi X10s they will be under budget for you and overperform in that airspace with a big old port to boot. I think $460 for a pair of Gcons and like $430 for the Xs. The Xs are a bit better too but overall pretty similar drivers in that sort of setup

Best 10s to use in a pair with less than a $250 price tag per. To handle upwards of 1k watts each. 3 cubes to work with.
I think there's enough info here to say a dozen woofers or so... Someone will come in here and say Tantric! Or Sundown! Or Soundqubed! So I will just say those first, but for a real recommendation look into a pair of SSA Gcons or Fi X10s they will be under budget for you and overperform in that airspace with a big old port to boot. I think $460 for a pair of Gcons and like $430 for the Xs. The Xs are a bit better too but overall pretty similar drivers in that sort of setup
two good suggestions the american bass xfls are in that price range as well

there's too many options to list. Are you looking for maximum spl, sq, bit of both ...etc.?
A little bit of both, I had a pair of L7 15's and I loved how loud they got but I hated how sloppy they were down low. So I'm looking for something that wont have that issue.

I have looked at all of these subs, I'm just trying to get peoples thoughts on what they think I should run? I was really thinking about going with Fi x's but I'm not sure a pair will take 2500 watts? Also I've been throwing up the idea of trying to fit 12's in my trunk, would that change your recommendations?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

American Bass XFL's...The 10s can be had for $100-140ea depending on where you look. Severely under budget. Will save you enough for electrical upgrades
Link for said price?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.