• Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhardt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty with dual lead and spider upgrades. DVC 1 ohm sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is like new, hardly ever used, been in my closet for the last two months. This is a awesome sub, I hate to see it go but I no longer use it so I figured it doesnt need to sit in my closet any longer. It needs a new home!

Price:

$350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This sub is heavy so will cost a bit to ship, I will split the shipping with the buyer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Any offers? This is a awesome sub!! I would concider reasonable offers or maybe a trade for the right thing.

Here is the ebay link.

12" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty | eBay

The lowest I would take would be $300 + shipping. You can try your luck with eBay, I think it has 6 watchers right now but no bids. Starting price is $200 + shipping or buy now for $350 + shipping. It has 4 days to go, I will pull it off for $300 + shipping though, if not it can stay on eBay. I don't expect much bidding activity until the sale is almost over, usually how it goes with eBay, although my Kicker amp has really suprised me how fast it has went up since I put it on there, it is now at $202 + shipping with 4 days left. I guess that is the difference in starting the bids at $.99 vs. $200.

how many watts rms did u power it with?
I ran a Kicker ZX1500.1 amp at about 1200 watts. Not enough power to push it like it needed, didnt have the electrical to handle it. As you can see in the photos, the coil is still bright and shiny like new. The sub is like new, just a little dusty from sitting around not being used, guess I should have wiped it down before I took pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...