I need a 4 channel amp for less than $150

Beatin'
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
normally I would go online and use my little fuse formula as seen in another very hot thread but it's just not accurate enough. There's no way to tell what power an amp can put out unless you have a dyno.

So I have to turn to more experienced people here for help. I need a 4 channel that can give at least 50wrms at 4ohms per channel. It needs to have adjustable cross overs and such, and most importantly have speaker level inputs.

Some speakers in my car, can't tell if it's the door or dash speakers, make a "hoo" sound when they try to play down in the mid bass. I don't want speakers trying to play frequencies they aren't designed to play. If it's my door speakers that distort from mid bass, they're obviously crap and I will replace them. My factory infinity amp is obviously nonadjustable and has to go.

my intent is to get the dash coaxials to play from 500hz and higher. The bottom speaker in the coaxial unit is a 3.5in with a tweeter on top. I want my 5.25in doors to play from 100-500hz.

normally I would go online and use my little fuse formula as seen in another very hot thread but it's just not accurate enough. There's no way to tell what power an amp can put out unless you have a dyno.
So I have to turn to more experienced people here for help. I need a 4 channel that can give at least 50wrms at 4ohms per channel. It needs to have adjustable cross overs and such' date=' and most importantly have [u']speaker level inputs[/u].

Some speakers in my car, can't tell if it's the door or dash speakers, make a "hoo" sound when they try to play down in the mid bass. I don't want speakers trying to play frequencies they aren't designed to play. If it's my door speakers that distort from mid bass, they're obviously crap and I will replace them. My factory infinity amp is obviously nonadjustable and has to go.

my intent is to get the dash coaxials to play from 500hz and higher. The bottom speaker in the coaxial unit is a 3.5in with a tweeter on top. I want my 5.25in doors to play from 100-500hz.
Thats easy ppi bk 800 .4 does wayy more power than u need 135x4@4 amd has fully active lp hp and bp crossovers

I highly doubt the PPI can do rated. Also don't seem to have speaker level inputs.
Actualy I run one and it def does rated and almost 3 times the power u need ..why do you need speaker level inputs ..if ur running 2 way active bamdpass it and cut of the freq exactly where u want ..it has a great crossover network ..the ppi bk series are great. Dont be so quick to judge.it puts out gobs of ab power in ur price range with tons of headroom if u really only need 50x4@4

Execution Audio 60.4 has high level inputs, does 60 X 4 at 4Ω and I can sell you one well under your budget.

I tossed one of these in the wife's van a few weeks back (on factory speakers) and was wildly impressed with the sound quality. I've even had a few people comment on how nice the highs sound... and they were even more impressed when I told em it was factory speakers.

I kno @Jes 42; ran one and @trumpet; sells them they can attest to its performance

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

[quote name='bbeljefe']Execution Audio 60.4 has high level inputs, does 60 X 4 at 4Ω and I can sell you one well under your budget.

I tossed one of these in the wife's van a few weeks back (on factory speakers) and was wildly impressed with the sound quality. I've even had a few people comment on how nice the highs sound... and they were even more impressed when I told em it was factory speakers.[/QUOTE]

Solid amp as well

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']I kno @Jes 42; ran one and @trumpet; sells them they can attest to its performance

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Solid amp as well[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks 08.The PPI BK series are great amps imo.If i was running a budget system i'd still have them 100%

I don't want to switch out HU's. My current HU has RCA pre-outs to sub only. So I want to use the speaker output from HU to amp.
GET A LINE CONVERTOR, and I got a American Bass vfl hybrid 150x4 in your price range about a month old....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.