Team Fi 18 or DC Level 6 18....or any other suggestions?

DropDownLowYota
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have cash that came in and I was thinking about grabbing a Team Fi 18 or DC Level 6 18. I am open to other suggestions on top notch subs but so far those are 2 that I've heard much about. I play music around the low 20's to mid 30's. Looking for something to put out with that type of music and will be used with a SAZ-3000D for now until I go up to about 4k. Any suggestions or opinions on these 2 subs or any other woofers?

Fi is great, but I've heard a lot about the level 6's, plus, the level 6's have that giant motor. I'm not sure if the motor is strong though. Ground Zero makes some great high xmax subs that have a lower Fs, plus they look awesome.

Sundown team looks promising... No idea what the fs is though.. I would go with FI team subs at least FI isn't scared to advertise price like they are ashamed of it and yes that does matter to me lol. Look on youtube and enjoy some videos of both all of the fi team subs seem to be tuned low and loving it.

LV6 is a pretty beast sub but I've seen a lot of softparts breaking with too little power. If you could find a motor and buy some parts elsewhere it would be solid.

Also there was a DC Neo on this forum not long ago for a really good price. If you have deep pockets you might look for that. IIRC there's also some t3 TSNS FS/FT around here and I'd vouch for them being very loud and good for some serious abuse.

And you're going to get smoked in shipping trying to send a 100+ pound package to HI.

LV6 is a pretty beast sub but I've seen a lot of softparts breaking with too little power. If you could find a motor and buy some parts elsewhere it would be solid.
Also there was a DC Neo on this forum not long ago for a really good price. If you have deep pockets you might look for that. IIRC there's also some t3 TSNS FS/FT around here and I'd vouch for them being very loud and good for some serious abuse.

And you're going to get smoked in shipping trying to send a 100+ pound package to HI.[/quote

Thanks man. I was kinda leaning towards the team Fi sub anyways. And yeah total total comes out to 939 shipped so idk what I should do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.