Meet up in mid-Michigan?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sjv13
10+ year member

StayStrange
I've been trying to get to meet up with someone to get a quick demo of a proper car audio system for a while now. I'm home from college for winter break for the next month and I was wondering if someone would be willing to give me a demo of their system, and also take a listen to mine and point me in the right direction for my next step. I've never actually heard a good car audio system, so I'm not really sure where exactly mine is lacking.

If anyone around East Lansing wants to meet up sometime and swap some listens that would be cool.

Thanks!

Hey whats up bro? I never forgot about ya just always crazy busy. Not sure what my schedule is like yet but I may have some time off here within the next few weeks. I live just outside of Lansing in Charlotte

@Spooney; what about meeting at the Comfort Inn & Suites? It would probably be around midday that would work best for me. Like 1-2pm. Are you available at all this week?

Here's the address:
9742 Woodlane Drive
Dimondale, MI 48821

@basswiigee; you're welcome to come too. Not sure how close you are to there though.

[quote name='sjv13']@Spooney; what about meeting at the Comfort Inn & Suites? It would probably be around midday that would work best for me. Like 1-2pm. Are you available at all this week?

Here's the address:
9742 Woodlane Drive
Dimondale, MI 48821

@basswiigee; you're welcome to come too. Not sure how close you are to there though.[/QUOTE]

I used to live close.lol..From Battle Creek originally.Good luck guys.

[quote name='sjv13']@Spooney; what about meeting at the Comfort Inn & Suites? It would probably be around midday that would work best for me. Like 1-2pm. Are you available at all this week?

Here's the address:
9742 Woodlane Drive
Dimondale, MI 48821

@basswiigee; you're welcome to come too. Not sure how close you are to there though.[/QUOTE]

The location is great but I am working almost everyday up until Christmas. Might have like 2 days before and 2 days after where I could be free. Possibly a couple days around new years. Dimondale is like 10 minutes from Charlotte

I will see if I can get my nephew and blobb(jesse) from the forum to show up too. My nephew is running an AQ HDC318 in his mountaineer and that thing gets nasty. He needs some highs bad though. Would be a good opportunity for me to hear blobb's new setup too.

I will see if I can get my nephew and blobb(jesse) from the forum to show up too. My nephew is running an AQ HDC318 in his mountaineer and that thing gets nasty. He needs some highs bad though. Would be a good opportunity for me to hear blobb's new setup too.
That sounds pretty cool. I hope I'll be able to make it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.