WTB Very Reliable Amp 1500-2000 RMS

fatboytyler

CarAudio.com Elite
This buy is soley dependant on me selling my current RF R1200 amp.

But I'm wanting to do this right. Big 3, bigger amp, battery in the back seat dedicated to the amp.

So I'm looking for a good and very reliable (used or new) 1500-2000W rms amp for a future 2 SA12s. That RMS rating can be at 2 or 1 ohm and I wouldnt mind an amp that can handle .5 Ohm daily. I would like to keep it with $350 (ger 200 ish for my amp so I'm not going broke again). I really likethr SAZ 1500 and the AQ Q2200 looks real nice, but let me know what you guys got.

I would also trade my amp plus money if you're willing. The amp is practically mint with less than 15 hours run time.

It's a year old. But hasn't been used in 6 months. Missing the end caps tho. Should be easy to find them it's not listed on the forums. So not in a hurry to sell

Mylows is a great guy to deal with, and that amp would do real good for your future plans. Just make sure if you do get the alpine amp, you get d2 subs. The alpine makes it rated at 2 ohms.

I've been in contact with mylows and will be buying from him provided he has it still when I get the money. Thanks everyone for the effort and options. I'll certainly keep you all in mind if something falls through.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.