CarAudio.com Elite
Ft Myers FL
Item(s) for Sale: AB 750.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

excellent condition

Price: 1150+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pro tip for you: post some specs, how you used it, where you got it from, any info you have. Nobody wants to buy an amp they know nothing about. GLWS
lmao your giving a pro, a pro tip!!! lol he's a caco mastermind!!!! GLWS FLA.....

not really but if you need to do all the specs stuff for that amp then its not for you......
Not everyone is familiar with how AB names their amps, I still can't figure it out myself. I'd want to know how the amp has been used, if it's been abused with low voltage the price might be more negotiable, too

Not everyone is familiar with how AB names their amps, I still can't figure it out myself. I'd want to know how the amp has been used, if it's been abused with low voltage the price might be more negotiable, too
but when somebody goes to buy a amp that big they've done their homework.... or they are familiar with the big amps, nobody just says i'm gonna buy this amp because there are so many elec. upgrades that have to be done in order to run that sexxy beast

but when somebody goes to buy a amp that big they've done their homework.... or they are familiar with the big amps, nobody just says i'm gonna buy this amp because there are so many elec. upgrades that have to be done in order to run that sexxy beast
You think ? or you think you know that. Cause I have seen many people walk into car audio shops and buy the biggest & baddest to show off money.

Hell, I had a girl who was pissed off at me go into my teams shop and drop like 7K to beat me. Her only goal was to smash me lol.

You think ? or you think you know that. Cause I have seen many people walk into car audio shops and buy the biggest & baddest to show off money.
Hell, I had a girl who was pissed off at me go into my teams shop and drop like 7K to beat me. Her only goal was to smash me lol.
thats awesome, but yes imo most people do know what they are looking at or want, and I hope whoever bought has the proper expensive azz elec. upgrades or its gonna be nasty voltage drop...... it would probably kill the ride!!!! lol and she still knew what she wanted.... she wanted to beat you and at a shop its a little bit different cuz they can install and tell you what all you need....

thats awesome, but yes imo most people do know what they are looking at or want, and I hope whoever bought has the proper expensive azz elec. upgrades or its gonna be nasty voltage drop...... it would probably kill the ride!!!! lol and she still knew what she wanted.... she wanted to beat you and at a shop its a little bit different cuz they can install and tell you what all you need....
Not really tho. All she knew was that she wanted something loud. So a shop would know correct, But also a shop could of sold her 2 underrated amps claiming to put out 2k but really only 1k RMS VS peak. So then it would go back to her not knowing anything about the products she indeed did buy. I guess we are both right & wrong. Depends how it all worked out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.