4000 rms 98 Camry, Tantric Sounds, SoundQubed

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well guys, my build is about to start happening. the items are coming in the mail one by one and im getting real exited. i have done quite a few builds for friends that i haven't posted, but this is my own so i would like to share it and get some advise as this is my first big boy build (at least in my eyes)to start off i will name all the equipment i will be using so far. I hope to have this build up and playing before i go back to school in the middle of Janurary.

-Sub Amp- SoundQubed 3500.1

-Mids Amp- SoundQubed 125.4

-Tweeter Amp (maybe)- my old pioneer

-Subwoofers- Two 10 inch Tantric Sounds HDs

-Head Unit- Pioneer Deh 80 prs

-100 feet of 1/0 gauge execution wire

-Alternator- 200 Amp Mike Singer

-Batteries- One Shuriken BT 80, Two Crescendo Group 31s

- A couple of volt meters and other miscellaneous items

Now on to the pics of the items i have already recieved

My new car (to me) 1998 toyota camry 2.2 L

Sound Qubed 3500.1 and 125.4

Crescendo Group 31 Batteries

Remote wire, usb extender, 20 terminals (20 more on the way) Speaker wire

****** Rca's

i dont know if this will work with my pioneer, i sure hope so

anybody know any good 6.5 components that sound really good, get decently loud, and can handle at least 90 rms? i have been looking at the tantric comps but also wanna hear some other ideas. budget around 200$ depending on whats out there.

anybody know any good 6.5 components that sound really good, get decently loud, and can handle at least 90 rms? i have been looking at the tantric comps but also wanna hear some other ideas. budget around 200$ depending on whats out there.
Towards the end of the summer I got myself a pair of the Incriminator Audio 6.5 component set. They sound amazing...

I65C 6.5" Component Set

I have heard great things about Crescendo's CZ series also

CZ Series 6.5" 2 Way - Crescendo Audio | Online Store

CDT HD-61 is a good one, although HD-61A has better crossovers. JBL P660C is another good option. We have these in stock.

CDT HD-61 is a good one, although HD-61A has better crossovers. JBL P660C is another good option. We have these in stock.
i was cruzing you store earlier for cdt. theres just so many i dont know where to start. ill check out the ones you mentioned

i was cruzing you store earlier for cdt. theres just so many i dont know where to start. ill check out the ones you mentioned
HD-61 isn't on our store. It's the same as HD-61A, except it uses smaller crossovers that don't have any adjustments. If you run them active it's a better value because the mids and tweeters are the same.

Didn't see sound deadening mentioned. It would be a very wise investment and much easier to do BEFORE all your equipment is in the car.
forgot about that, i have about 30 square feet of audio technix 80 mill left over from last build. going to do the roof at least and if i have enough the front doors. if i dont will have to wait a month or two. spent my budget that i allow myself each month already.i hate deadening thoug, its my least favorite part of audio lol

Didn't see sound deadening mentioned. It would be a very wise investment and much easier to do BEFORE all your equipment is in the car.
since i am going to be doing a forward firing sealed trunk wall set up does it even make sence to deaden the trunk?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.