Advice on a crescendo bc3500

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Whats up guys im somewhat new to the forum. Anyway I have a chance to get a crescnedo bc3500 amp tomorrow for 450$ and my current mtx thunder 81000 amp but I have heard mixed reviews on the amp. Just wondering if anybody has had experience with these amps or knows people that run them with no problems and could tell me a little about them. Im going to have a XS 3400 batt as my second batt and 3 runs of 0 gauge going to it with the big 3 so hopefully that is enough to keep my electrical up. for the time being its only going to be ran at 4 ohm on a phantom soundz 12 until I can afford an sp4 15. Any reviews you guys have on the amp would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

I've got a 3500D and it's sweet. Great looking and PHENOMENAL performing. For $450, if it's in good physical shape, and works as it should, that's a steal for that amp. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thanks man I appreciate it, yea its only about a 3 weeks old the guy says he is getting out of car audio for the time being. Im excited to get it just needed to hear some positive feedback haha

That's how it was for me except the guy had it for about a year. Seriously a great amp. I did a bunch of research before I bought mine and found nothing but good things about it.

yea I have only heard good things on the amps also, saw some comments on youtube that said they were cheap and what not but i assumed they were just nuthuggers to another brand haha

you should be fine at 4ohms. dropping it to 1 you may need electrical upgrades. 3 runs of 0/1 is a good start

I have one and it's an excellent amp. I'm considering buying another to strap instead of selling my current one and picking up a ct7k. Also, I've never heard anyone talk bad about Crescendo amps. Everyone I know with one loves them and only ever sold to upgrade.

you should be fine at 4ohms. dropping it to 1 you may need electrical upgrades. 3 runs of 0/1 is a good start
^Agreed.

Dude. Get a crescendo group 31 battery for the same price. Then you can run your nendo @ 1 or 2 ohms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And I just got two 50 foot rolls of execution audio 0 gauge for $45 a roll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.