6.5" coaxials.....what is a nice set that sounds good

Participant count
  • Participant list
im listening to you guys and appreciate the feedback but does anyone have any experiecne with the jbl p662's and Turtle...do you have comps or coaxials?

im listening to you guys and appreciate the feedback but does anyone have any experiecne with the jbl p662's and Turtle...do you have comps or coaxials?
I was gonna go with Coax but they wouldn't fit in my doors so I went Comps. CDT has some "convertible" speakers that you can either mount like a coax setup or separate them and run them like comps.

I was gonna go with Coax but they wouldn't fit in my doors so I went Comps. CDT has some "convertible" speakers that you can either mount like a coax setup or separate them and run them like comps.
ok...ive always like cdt comps but the tw-19 tweets and alike just dont cut it for me.....i require nothing less than the drt 26's

I went with the CL-61 two ohm set which came with the CL-61ED speakers and TV-25 tweets which fill in the highs just well for me. They also handle a **** good amount of power too. I'm babying them right now and they're still loud.

I went with the CL-61 two ohm set which came with the CL-61ED speakers and TV-25 tweets which fill in the highs just well for me. They also handle a **** good amount of power too. I'm babying them right now and they're still loud.
had a set of those and have to admit,they did sound nice

Yea I have the Es 010 tweets. They are bad azz to
how would you compare the drt's to the es 010?

had a set of those and have to admit,they did sound nice

how would you compare the drt's to the es 010?
I like the 010. Tweets better and cdtakes a recone kit for them. They also take way more power than all the other cdt tweets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.