• Participants list

97maxima
10+ year member

Loud Trunk?
Sc
1. Product:

American Bass hd-18 d1 v3

2. Specs:

Blown, should handle 2k with ease, more on a custom recone.

3. Description/Condition:

Like new other than needing a recone, new version motor with vented gap, slightly thicker back plate. 2.9 pole 3.3 tp opening

4. Price: :

$150 plus the ride

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I wasnt the one that killed it. Coil had slid off the former tho, was extremely hard clipped im sure. I dont see a stock recone having trouble handling 2000 rms, large copper coil and quad stiff spiders mirrored on a spacer. Something custom will prob handle twice that for short periods.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.