12 or bigger sub 1200 rms~

Sounds like you already have the amp. If you do what ohm does is put out 1200? I assume 1? If you just for some odd reason you want a 1200w sub at any ohm load sorry for the spam/bump.

David

Sounds like you already have the amp. If you do what ohm does is put out 1200? I assume 1? If you just for some odd reason you want a 1200w sub at any ohm load sorry for the spam/bump.

David
He has almost 2000 poast to your 80 sum...I'm sure hes knowin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have mused doing that, but I like keeping my jalopies looking OEM. Now if I knew how to fiberglass like NSTALN, I would have done it long ago.
Back in the day there was some that went directly into the dash and then came out when powered on. Some of those were bigger then the size you are...
Damn.. thank you man... I wasn't expecting you to do all the work for me but I'll definitely take it lol. Thank you so much and also thank you...
I sincerely appreciate the advice. I've made some changes to the design of my box and it's coming out to +8.99% larger than spec. I'll still be...
Different subs on Different amps in a shared airspace won't be good

About this thread

SplAffair

10+ year member
I lol'd
SplAffair
Knocksville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views