Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Cresendo 3500 Bass Clef

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NO Back Order, Get it Now. 10/10 all across the Board. This Amplifier would be no different than buying it Brand New. Was only used to Test 6 AB XFLs. So, This is not an Amp that was used for a while and being sold as Used. This is an Amp that was Used for a day, and being sold as Like Brand New.

Price:

700 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will Ship Fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Decided to put the amp in my personal car. It's running 2 12" DB Drive K9's, and it's slamming. Of course I'm not using all of it's power, but it's a wonderful stout amp. Still taking offers, but it will remain in my car until it sells, bump

awesome amps!!!! yet at that price you probably won't get much attention, still a stout amp by all means and worth every penny!!!! GLWS

awesome amps!!!! yet at that price you probably won't get much attention, still a stout amp by all means and worth every penny!!!! GLWS
that's why I put taking offers, but fill me in, because they're on back order on cresendo's website, they're on sale for $771, so obviously they're selling well, and the $771 is a Christmas sale, normally they're 1000+, this amp was only hooked up for an hour or so to test out a 6 xfl set-up, and now has been in my car for 2 days, but all I do is listen to the NFL channel. So you're basically looking at a brand new amp, FLAWLESS. I seen one sell on here for $575 that was 7.5/10 cosmetically. So you tell me, how is my asking price high. I always try to give a good deal, and if someone want's to get this amp, and doesn't want to wait 6 months for a back order, and save themselves $100, I really feel my asking price is fair. There's a guy on here right now with a 2500 watt sundown for for a little more than $100 less than what someone could get this Brand new Like amp. This amp does 3870 watts @ 1ohm on 13.8V. What other amp could you get for less that would clear 4K at 1ohm if it were rated at 14.4V

that's why I put taking offers, but fill me in, because they're on back order on cresendo's website, they're on sale for $771, so obviously they're selling well, and the $771 is a Christmas sale, normally they're 1000+, this amp was only hooked up for an hour or so to test out a 6 xfl set-up, and now has been in my car for 2 days, but all I do is listen to the NFL channel. So you're basically looking at a brand new amp, FLAWLESS. I seen one sell on here for $575 that was 7.5/10 cosmetically. So you tell me, how is my asking price high. I always try to give a good deal, and if someone want's to get this amp, and doesn't want to wait 6 months for a back order, and save themselves $100, I really feel my asking price is fair. There's a guy on here right now with a 2500 watt sundown for for a little more than $100 less than what someone could get this Brand new Like amp. This amp does 3870 watts @ 1ohm on 13.8V. What other amp could you get for less that would clear 4K at 1ohm if it were rated at 14.4V

yeah, don't get me wrong its a good price just that most that hit the forum are around 550 give or take 50.... bro wish i had the money, i'd get it myself.....

Normally a 1,000$ + ??? No way bro the 5500 is like 1,100 shipped normal pricing .. 771$ isn't a sale price there always right at that price or cheaper.. Not saying your price is unreasonable just clearing that up .. Also there are plenty of amps that do that power in that price range .. The nendo is not the only one .. But anyways glws bro looks minty

Normally a 1,000$ + ??? No way bro the 5500 is like 1,100 shipped normal pricing .. 771$ isn't a sale price there always right at that price or cheaper.. Not saying your price is unreasonable just clearing that up .. Also there are plenty of amps that do that power in that price range .. The nendo is not the only one .. But anyways glws bro looks minty
Never cheaper, you're not talking to a noob, 771 is a sale price, call them and ask. They're not big enough of a company to be as customer direct as they are, and just dump this amp. There build cost is way too high. This amp is not like other amps that use the same or similar board, there are other details of this amp that makes it that much better than other amps that share the same or similar board. I'm not going to start a tech conversation, even though I could. Most amps that use this board can not be ran as hard as this one can, and be as safe as this one will be. Look, this is a for sale thread, not a discussion. If you want the amp, make an offer, I'll consider all offers, I'm a fair guy. I'm not big on Cresendo, never have been. I'll also take trades, if you have a Crossfire C51700 + a lil cash, talk to me. I'm also interested in Power Bass ASA or XtA, possibly SAZ. Thank you, and I look forward to any other posts to be business oriented.

Never cheaper, you're not talking to a noob, 771 is a sale price, call them and ask. They're not big enough of a company to be as customer direct as they are, and just dump this amp. There build cost is way too high. This amp is not like other amps that use the same or similar board, there are other details of this amp that makes it that much better than other amps that share the same or similar board. I'm not going to start a tech conversation, even though I could. Most amps that use this board can not be ran as hard as this one can, and be as safe as this one will be. Look, this is a for sale thread, not a discussion. If you want the amp, make an offer, I'll consider all offers, I'm a fair guy. I'm not big on Cresendo, never have been. I'll also take trades, if you have a Crossfire C51700 + a lil cash, talk to me. I'm also interested in Power Bass ASA or XtA, possibly SAZ. Thank you, and I look forward to any other posts to be business oriented.
771 isn't a sale price bro... it's normal pricing and for 80 bucks more you get brand new w/ full warranty from ssa store. Either way glws

Oh really ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif .. Glws man quit posting bs and you might sell it

I agree been that way for over a year now!!.I know that for a fact!!!
OK fine, then they lie to dealers, either way, it doesn't matter, this amp is brand new, I would bet it was played more by the manufacturer than we used it. I put taking offers, so why are we even having this discussion on a for sale thread. Either way you'd end up getting the amp for cheaper. I'm not taking 550 for it, but would take reasonable offers. It's still expensive, I agree, most amps with this same or similar board are cheaper, but that's due to cresendo's smaller buying power, and how much more stout they have their amps built. Just the heat sink alone puts it ahead of the rest. I would love nothing more than to be able to sell anyone this amp for $200, but I can't because of the outrageous dealer pricing cresendo has, and how much I have in this amp. I have tons of amps, that are only for sale in my shop, this one was bought for personal reason which is also why it can even on here. But the only thing you guys are informing me of is cresendo's shady business practice, so keep on. Cresendo said that was a sale price, I called and asked, why do you think they only have like 20 dealers in the entire country, because of stuff like this. Just like their $44 8" mid ranges, do you have any idea what they charge dealers for them? Another reason this amp's on here, to prove a point, and exactly what I said would happen putting a brand new amp on this forum that sells for 771 new, would lose $2-300 of it's value to this community because you guys think you set the market, but you don't. Savings is savings, this amp is under warranty, like 11 months, it was just bought for $736 shipped, that should tell you why no one wants to deal for cresendo, and that's why they will never be any bigger than they are. I own one of the most competitive shops on the face of the earth. I only mark my inventory up 12%, so in most cases you'll come in my shop and get the best prices you can find. If this amp was in my shop, I would sell it for 700. So, it really makes no difference where you buy it from, new is new. I would tell anyone that bought it what it was used for, and just like a wall display, still would be like brand new. This is why E-commerce businesses/fake manufacturers in this industry don't grow, because there clientele base is y'all. Bottom line is, the main reason this amp is on here is for someone who's doing a build and needs another one of these amps and doesn't want to wait on cresendo. it is new, the same you would get from cresendo, and if it doesn't sell, no biggie, I'm not selling it because I need the money, it's really only on here because of how long cresendo's had them back ordered, there's a reason most of their inventory is on back order, and it's not because the true manufacturer doesn't have it available. Those are "FACTS".

Another thing, go through the classifieds, you'll see that a lot of people have stuff listed for more than what some of y'all will pay. Even more than the Manufacturer sells it for. There a DC 175.4 on here for $450 shipped, I can get it shipped to me for under $350 from DC. But why should that have anything to do with what he may have paid. He may not be on team DC, or a dealer. If you guy's keep thinking dealer,competitor, and internet pricing sets the market, this industry is doomed. All that will survive are the commercial brands. Not everyone is stressed enough to sell their stuff at a huge loss, this forum would have a lot more better stuff on here if you people weren't so abusive. Most of you guys are just kids with nothing else better to do than to sit around and bash threads. Also why you're sitting there bashing, you had no intentions of buying in the first place no matter how cheap it is, ctfu. Anyway, my absolute best I will do on this amp is $625 shipped. That's what I had in mind, because it's for sale for 600, but that what I need to end up with. And that's a cash deal, not trades, trade value is 750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...