12" Adire Brahma mkII - Fresh recone - Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatFitz9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Dual 2 ohm Adire Brahma mkII. It was reconed by the previous owner (no logo on the sub), and I put a brand new gasket on it. I've played it for less than 40 hours. Plain and simple, this thing is a beast. I baby it in my setup, so you're getting as close to new as possible.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition both mechanically and physically.

Price:

$250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I usually ship UPS ground and insured. I've shipped a sub before and I'll be sure to pack it as best I can.

Item Pictures:

1386256986_zps94d5680b.jpg

1386256990_zps2d06a9b4.jpg

Thats not a Brahma..looks like a tumult or wierd 05 xxx, either of which are worth more than the brahma. be careful, you could be losing money thinking its a lesser sub...bump good luck!!

There was some question when I bought it. But as you said, if anything, I'm undervaluing it.

if this is around in a couple weeks let me know as i will take it off your hands i am local and currently working on a few home theater projects and this sub would work nice for an idea i have but need to check space after i finish up my current projects.

It's a beast down low. I'm on the northside if you want to check it out sometime, bring cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...