scammed at dbeez

SubbyBeat
10+ year member

it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.

[quote name='SubbyBeat']it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.[/QUOTE]

Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
@dbeez;

that blows. hopefully you get your money back. no matter who it is, when money is involved and a deal has been made that deal should be honored. or you get your money back.

[quote name='bgowdy31']Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
@dbeez;[/QUOTE]

you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P

also i do recall that in the last few weeks he has had some bad events to happen in his life as well, so that probably is slowing him down a bit.

you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P
i wasn't saying you were being hostile. The "chill" was just a figure of speak.

Well when i tell you he has been going through alot..you know how sometimes we have a one-off..well its like 10x worse then that. and i mean its some serious stuff going. Dbeez is a good person and very honest and would never take advantage of someone or scam. trust he doesnt need your 100 bad enough to scam it. although i would be upset after 3 weeks and no response but trust me he will make it right

Theres no reason for some knw to not reply back in 3 weeks thats inexcusable I hope u get ur money back man haye scammers
Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.

Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.
Yea... thats what i was saying above without going to detail tho. Im not gonna put someones personal life out on the net because its not my place to. i can just vouch and say yes, he has had some DEEP personal stuff going on lately.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

And no OP he is not a scammer

I understand that every one has problems he probably should have took a break on his business then tho and not took this guys money if he knew times were rough it just ***** for op that hes out $100 with no product.

To clear things up I just talked to him yesterday he has been sick for 3 weeks and is being hospitalized he will make it right hes a good dude hes in the gutter right now over some stuff in his life I'm surprised he took the work he will make it right dont worry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SubbyBeat

10+ year member
SubbyBeat
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date