Looking to buy ear piercing marine 6 1/2s with a 2 channel amp for party cove

beech2000

Have a small Sea Ray 190BR that we use on the lake sometimes to party during swim season. Currently a Street Edge 100 watt 2 channel amp with a pair of 6" components are installed. The Sub is 12" CVR in a small box behind an Alpine MRP-M500 mono block amp wired at 2 ohms.

The problem is the components are located very low in the boat. I don't have a ski tower so the highs and mids are weaker than the drive from the sub. Looking for sleeper kit that cranks loud to off set the low positioning of the current speakers. I was thinking of an infinity set up as they do well in marine environments????? Suggestions anyone?

(Mixed Music - Dance, Pop, Country Free style.).

What comes to mind is either multiple speaker sets with more power or some marine speakers that use a horn loaded driver for the treble. I think I've seen that from Kicker, and JL Audio and Wetsounds are popular marine brands as well.

What comes to mind is either multiple speaker sets with more power or some marine speakers that use a horn loaded driver for the treble. I think I've seen that from Kicker, and JL Audio and Wetsounds are popular marine brands as well.
Would love to be able to install horns but where? Any amp recommendations?

I also have 3 pairs of kicker km613 6.5" speakers that came out of my supra that got fully replaced with wetsounds... i also have a 4 channel and possibly a 2 channel kicker amplifier that i could send with it. And if you interested i also have some marine head units in pristine condition.

these speakers are loud as ****

I also have 3 pairs of kicker km613 6.5" speakers that came out of my supra that got fully replaced with wetsounds... i also have a 4 channel and possibly a 2 channel kicker amplifier that i could send with it. And if you interested i also have some marine head units in pristine condition.these speakers are loud as ****
What are you looking at getting for the amps and speakers? I was looking for new recommendations but open if equipment is pristine.

Never heard of wetsounds.Two recommendations now have my curiosity up. Thanks all!
i worked as a marine audio installer for 2 years and wetsounds BY FAR are the loudest marine speakers out there... best customer service as well IMO... only thing is... you get what you pay for.. they are pretty high end. Basically your bugati of the marine audio world. Jl audio is right behind

What are you looking at getting for the amps and speakers? I was looking for new recommendations but open if equipment is pristine.
probably around 65$ shipped per pair of speakers and im not too sure what the pricing is on the 2 / 4 channel.. i need to look at the model numbers before i give you a price.

i worked as a marine audio installer for 2 years and wetsounds BY FAR are the loudest marine speakers out there... best customer service as well IMO... only thing is... you get what you pay for.. they are pretty high end. Basically your bugati of the marine audio world. Jl audio is right behind
This ^ I watched a product spotlight on the new big boy tower setup they have and boy oh boy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif ... Wouldn't mind having that on the lake at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.