Looking for a 5 channel amp

Eclipse XA5000 will be one of the cleanest under rated amps you can get.
You can also look at the Kicker 11ZX700.5, Infiniti Kappa 255a, Sony Mobile ES XM-7557, or my favorite on the list is the Zapco ST5X.

On sale right now: Zapco St 5X Amp 5 Channel 720W RMS Component Speakers Subwoofer Amplifier New | eBay
Who sells the Eclipse? I like that Zapco but i'd like more power for the sub channel cuz i'll most likely add more.

Just add a couple more $ and get my Memphis. Mc5.1400 big belle
What do you want for it?

I like the Price of the PPI and the power of of the Soundstream

The PPI P900.5/Soundstream TN5.950D family are excellent for the money. Very compact, clean power, and they run cool. The Polk D5000.5 and an NVX class d are a similar design. Kicker and RF products should be good, but more pricey. Ideally, get the sub that can be wired for 2ohm.

Cadence just came out with a 5 ch,might be worth taking a look at.If you could find an Elemental Designs/9.5,Ed Nine five ,would be Ideal, A Merlin 5 ch.

You'll need to make sure your subwoofer will run at 2 ohms, but the Precision Power P900.5 or a pair of Precision Power iON amplifiers would work well. You could tuck 2 iON amps side by side or separated and take up hardly any space.

For 3-channel amplifiers we can get both the JBL GTO-3EZ and the Massive NX3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.