two DC 18 inch neo's

Loudman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
Item(s) for Sale:

DC 18 inch neos

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New Dual 1 vc, with carbon fiber caps. Of course loudest subs out there.

Price:

800 shipped each, deal if you buy both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped price

Item Pictures:

http://s464.photobucket.com/user/Manny690/media/20131122_170425_zps3cae94d4.jpg.html

1385304493_zpsbb99a8af.jpg

20131122_170534_zps1a1ce933.jpg

20131122_170425_zps3cae94d4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No sir!! We tested the DDneo vs DClvl5 vs DCneo. Straight swap DCneo>DCLVL5>DDNEO. Trust I use to compete with DD. I love them. But these things are just beasty. But everyone has their opinion.

Great subs, but DD still holds the record.... All a direct swap means, is which sub performs best in a given box. GLWS, wish I had the cash.

Great subs, but DD still holds the record.... All a direct swap means, is which sub performs best in a given box. GLWS, wish I had the cash.
I agree that all comparisons may not be fair, because one box may not be optimum, for another sub. But these are beasty!!

Now they are going to someone else.....who ever wants them!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

In my opinion they do. And in my comparisons these out did the dd neo.I like DD, but people are following old data. Because of pricing, its very difficult to compare neo brands, but I have. And ask steve foots with the Xterra. Direct swap of dd neos with level 5m1's, 0.3db gain.

Like stated that woofer might have dome best im that box but dd neos are still king lol lets just say these are good woofers but not the best id like to see these hold the db drag worls record

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.