Wtt ps4

dkhage1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Corona,Ca
Item(s) for Sale:

Want to trade. PS4 with 2 Dualshock 4 Controllers and Killzone ShadowFall. Original box and everything included. Played it for a few hours.

Working on pictures now. Looking for anything really. Post here or feel free to send me a PM.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

^^Nothing in particular. I will put pictures up tomorrow morning. Ive been super busy and forgot to take some.

Cash price maybe $600OBO shipped anywhere in the US. For the ps4, 2 controllers, Killzone Shadow Fall and Ill throw in Need For Speed Rivals(missing the case though)

I redeemed the $10 code and other codes that came with it so they are not included sorry.

i have a 15" custom eclipse ti pro, custom 18" sundown nsv2, 2 eclipse sw8200 12s like new, 2 sundown sa8s(one needs to be rebuilt), active image dynamics 4 channel, image dynamics comps and mids, and a few other things. plus im local

lmk if you wanna work something out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied